Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Challenge!

Ok so I am not a member of Colorful Creations.  This website is awesome as they have all these challenges.  So I have participated in my FIRST challenge!!! Yay! Ok so the details were:

"So without further ado, I present to you our first "Inspired By" challenge.

Cakes are delicious. Cakes are used for all kinds of occasions, weddings, birthday, baby showers.....just to name a few. But cakes are also beautiful. And colorful. And amazing pieces of art. For this challenge take this Cake and run with it. Look at the patterns, and shapes, and colors. And let it inspire you. Fairly simple, right?



Weeeeell..........just to make it a bit more fun I am giving you 3 key "INGREDIENTS" to play with as well! Along with using the cake as inspiration I want to see the following items used on your layout, card or other project:

Ribbon
Stamping of some sort
And Doodling."

and here is my submission:

I used the colors of the cake as inspiration.  I doodled around the title, added ribbon to my tag and stamped a sentiment that went along with the picture...this was so much fun!


I really  hope I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment